We're just a short trolley ride away from Memphis' most famous street, making us the perfect Beale Street Hotel! Visitors to Memphis should be sure to take a stroll down Beale Street while touring the city or attending a convention. Known as the "Home of the Blues," Beale Street gave rise to many blues musicians and continues to honor that reputation today with nightly performances. Street performers are everywhere--the Beale Street Flippers are known around the country for the impressive air they catch in the middle of Beale Street itself and they're often out and about, showing off their stunts.
The options are endless on Beale Street. Stop in for a brew, see a performance at a music club, eat some famous BBQ and make great memories with friends. Check out a few of the many famous venues along the strip:
- BB King's Blues Club: Enjoy B.B. King's favorite dishes as you listen to the best of Memphis music at the original Blues Club, .9 miles.
- Hard Rock Cafe Memphis: This American classic has a Memphis Rock 'n' Roll twist displayed in its food and decor, 1 mile.
- Blues City Cafe: Listen to nightly live entertainment while noshing on Southern fried catfish and more, .9 miles.
- New Daisy Theatre: Visit this theater to hear live music, watch plays and performances and experience Memphis history, 1.1 miles.
- Memphis Music: The larges Blues specialty store in the world sells all things Blues, Gospel and Jazz, .9 miles.
- Wet Willie's: This fun, colorful frozen daquiri bar helps visitors cool off in the Memphis heat, 1 miles.
- Alfred's on Beale: Founded in 1986, Alfred's was the first club on Beale Street to showcase Rock 'n' Roll music, 1 mile.
- Beale Street Tap Room: Brewers and beer lovers can check out the hundreds of rare beer cans lining the walls at this restaurant, .9 miles.
- The Pig on Beale: This eatery is known for its BBQ ribs and pork shoulder (as they call it, pork with an attitude), .9 miles.
Parking lots and garages are available throughout downtown Memphis and within walking distance from Beale Street.