Seamlessly access Beale Street, the city's most famous avenue, during your stay at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel. Known as the "Home of the Blues," Beale Street gave rise to many blues musicians throughout the years and continues to honor that reputation today with nightly performances. Street performers are everywhere; spend an afternoon or evening enjoying iconic acts like the Beale Street Flippers. Our hotel is located near Beale Street, just a short trolley ride away.
The options for excitement are endless on Beale Street. Stop in a local bar for a cold beer, catch a blues performance at a music club and savor world-renowned BBQ. Check out a few of the many famous venues along the strip:
- BB King's Blues Club: Enjoy B.B. King's favorite dishes as you listen to the best of Memphis music at the original Blues Club, .9 miles.
- Hard Rock Cafe Memphis: This American classic has a Memphis Rock 'n' Roll twist displayed in its food and decor, 1 mile.
- Blues City Cafe: Listen to nightly live entertainment while noshing on Southern fried catfish and more, .9 miles.
- New Daisy Theatre: Visit this theater to hear live music, watch plays and performances and experience Memphis history, 1.1 miles.
- Memphis Music: The largest Blues specialty store in the world sells all things Blues, Gospel and Jazz, .9 miles.
- Wet Willie's: This fun, colorful frozen daiquiri bar helps visitors cool off in the Memphis heat, 1 miles.
- Alfred's on Beale: Founded in 1986, Alfred's was the first club on Beale Street to showcase Rock 'n' Roll music, 1 mile.
- Beale Street Tap Room: Brewers and beer lovers can check out the hundreds of rare beer cans lining the walls at this restaurant, .9 miles.
- The Pig on Beale: This eatery is known for its BBQ ribs and pork shoulder (as they call it, pork with an attitude), .9 miles.
Parking lots and garages are available throughout downtown Memphis and within walking distance from Beale Street.